Homemade ice cream for kids is one of the best experiences that your children could ever have at home. You can invite your little ones to make the ice cream with you, and you are both going to love it.
The following are benefits of making ice cream for your kids at home.
1. Homemade ice cream for kids is fun.
Children love ice cream, so this is a project that will enable them to have a lot of fun. Just imagine the anticipation on your young ones faces as they wait for the ice cream to get ready. It’s even more fun for them to realize that they can also make something that they thought only adults in big manufacturing companies could make, and they could only get it from the store.
2. Making ice cream at home is a great bonding experience.
These days, families are spending less and less time together due to a fast-paced world. Homemade ice cream gives you enough time to do something together with your whole family. You can talk, share and laugh as you make the ice cream.
3. Homemade ice cream is inexpensive.
The cost of living is always on the rise, and it would be sensible to cut costs whenever you can. Why spend bucks at your local store to get ice cream that you and your children can make at home? Before that store-bought ice cream reaches you, its cost is almost five times its production cost. Homemade ice cream for kids doesn’t require expensive equipment, paid labor, distribution or storage costs. Look at the ice cream maker reviews and get the best one.
The following is a simple homemade ice cream recipe.
1. Ice cubes- 2 trays
2. 300ml of cream
3. Caster sugar-2 tablespoons
4. Two ziplock bags-medium and large sizes
5. Salt-2 tablespoons
6. Vanilla essence-1 teaspoon
7. Kitchen towel
8. Ice cream bowls and spoons.
9. Pureed/diced fruit
1. In the medium-sized bag, mix the caster sugar, vanilla and cream and zip the bag.
2. Empty the ice cubes into the large bag, then add the salt.
3. Put the medium sized bag into the larger bag and then zip the larger bag.
4. Wrap the kitchen towel around the large and let your kids shake it for about 10 minutes.
5. Remove the medium-sized bag and wipe off the salt and water.
6. Open the bag, serve the ice cream in ice bowls, then add the pureed or diced fruit on top of the in ice cream.
Homemade ice cream for kids is an excellent way to spend time with your family, save on cost, and time. It is a great project to undertake during those long hot summer days.